02 03 Melody Jackson, Author: Schedule Changes 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Schedule Changes

34
Well, I've done absolutely wonderful with blogging regularly these past few months, haven't I? (insert heavy sarcasm here :P ) Haha. Life ended up getting a whole lot busier than I expected...I've hardly had time for blogging on top of the other twenty million things* I've had to do.

(*sliiiight exaggeration on 'twenty million' ;)

Anyway, all this goes to say that I'm realizing I won't be blogging very much at all these next few months. I'm going to try to post at least once a week, a writing quote and hopefully an update on my book, which is going pretty well! :D Also, I have a secret project I've been working on for a while now that will hopefully be finished very soon...I think you're really going to like it. *grins*

Well, I think that's all for now, folks! I need to get back to my twenty million things* list so hopefully I can actually start posting pretty regularly again.

Bye for now, all! *waves*

-Melody
35 36 37 38