02 03 Melody Jackson, Author: No Rest For An Author 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

No Rest For An Author

34
So, as you may have noticed, I've changed the layout of the blog. What do you think? I've finally got the hang of Blogger and figured out how to make it much prettier, I think. It's a lot easier to read the posts now at least, which I'm happy about. :) 

Also, I'm still hard at work on this digital version of "The Dragon Within" [for Kindle and other e-books], but once I finish that, I'll have more time to add things to my other pages, which, as you may have noticed, are sadly lacking in exciting content right now. :(

Haha, I thought publishing the book meant I would have a chance to relax!...Boy, was I wrong. 
Right now, in addition to finishing this Kindle version of the book, I am trying to plan/write my second book already--along with a couple short stories--market my book to others, edit and update this blog along with all my other social media, plan a book launch party, prepare for the AFHE convention (Arizona Families for Home Education), and answer any questions/emails/requests for the book and/or writing advice I get from people. No rest for an author, I'm afraid.

But that's okay. I love what I do, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. :) 

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38